Once you have filled in the application and validated the payment, you will receive your approval notice by email. Lead times for processing the electronic Visa are generally short.
The services provided aim to help out travelers while handling travel procedures. This is a private site which is not affiliated with governmental authorities.
At the arrival Airport in Iran, Travelers need to hand out their printed Notice to the Immigration officers and pay the governmental fees.
Conditions of eligibility
You can apply for an e-Visa Iran if you meet these conditions:
- You hold a valid passport issued by an eligible country.
- Your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of arrival.
- You hold a confirmed return ticket.
- You hold a valid travel insurance that specifically mentions Iran.
- You don’t have an Israeli stamp in your passport.
Citizens of following countries are eligible for e-Visa Iran:
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- New Zealand
e e-Visa Application for a whole family
A separate application needs to be submitted for each member of the family.
For the majority of e-Visa applications, the Approval is received by email within 5 business days. Some requests require a longer processing time. We therefore recommend that you apply at least 7 days before the planned travel date.
If you meanwhile change your email address, do not hesitate to contact our customer service to update your file.